On 23-24th of March 2017
Last year we sold out 2 months in advance. TestBash Manchester sold out 3 months in advance. Please bear this in mind when booking!
The good news is that we have a new bigger venue, so we can cater for more people.
And even more good news is that we have new stuff happening.
We will start with:
- Rapid Software Testing with Michael Bolton
- Lego Automation with Richard Bradshaw
- A full day Software Testing Clinic **NEW & EXCITING!!!** with Mark Winteringham and Dan Ashby
Then there will be a workshop day with a couple of talks sprinkled in. You would need to choose a morning and afternoon workshop to attend after you register.
These are the workshops we have lined up:
- Exploring Test Strategy Workshop – Mike Talks
- Mentoring Mastery – Passing On Skills You “Just Do” – Nicola Sedgwick & Shey Crompton
- Story Mapping: Slicing Epics into Testable Bites – David Evans
- Talk About Testing by NOT Talking about Testing – Keith Klain & Martin Hynie & Vernon Richards
- Agile Exploration Workshop – Alessandra Moreira
- Thinking and Working Visually for Software Testers – Huib Schoots
- An Introduction To Testing Internet of Things – Mark Winteringham & Diogo Nunes
- Web And Mobile Security – Attack Like A Black-Hat Hacker– Santhosh Tuppad
- Coaching Skills To Unlock The Potential Tester In Everyone! – Toby Sinclair & Amy Phillips
- Visual Collaborative Test Strategies – Clem Pickering & Mike Grimwood
- Critical Thinking for Testers, Programmers, and Managers – Michael Bolton
Our famous one day single track conference will be on the Friday, these are the talks we have lined up:
- The Tester’s Survival Guide to Joining a Continuous Delivery Project– Amy Phillips
- Rediscovering Test Strategy – Mike Talks
- TBC – Professor Harry Collins
- Step Back to Move Forwards A Software Testing Career Introspective – Del Dewar
- Kick-Ass Kick-Offs! – Kevin Harris
- Let’s Talk About Ethics And Software Testing – Tobias Geyer
- Heavy Lyfting: Building An Automation and Test Culture at Lyft – Joel Hynoski
- Finding Testing Allies – Melissa Eaden
- Growing a Testing – Whole Team Organization The Hard Way – Jim Holmes
- What I Learned About Testing Software By Becoming A Developer, Then A CEO – David Christiansen
- TBC – Paul Campbell
On the Saturday we will host an open space / unconference. This will be a much smaller event but full of the opportunities to go deeper into conversation on any topic you want.
As always, there will be pre, in between and post conference meetups. Please allow time in your schedule to attend these.