Registration is now closed.
Sign up to our mailing list and we will send you updates on things we are working on (including the announcement of any new courses).
Session-Based Test Management is a way to organize exploratory testing, as well as to apply basic measurements to it. It’s based on the idea of a “session.” Test sessions are standard-length uninterrupted time boxes during which we test. SBTM is a systematic approach to documenting and estimating testing. This class walks you through all the essentials of how to apply SBTM (and also its cousin: Thread-Based Test Management).
Computers are required, as we will be testing a live website during class.
You will learn:
– Public tools that support SBTM
– How the session debriefings work.
– How to use the breakdown metrics.
– How Thread-Based Test Management works with SBTM.
– How to create test charters.
– How to use sessions to estimate future work.
– How to take testing notes.
Registration is closed.
Refunds can be given should you need to cancel your course. Written notice (email is sufficient) is required a minimum of 30 days before the course start date. A refund will be issued minus a 15% (plus VAT) administration charge.