We are hosting this in collaboration with PerfGuild. Yay and thanks!
Our 30 Days of Testing Challenges have become famous across the world for getting testers to focusing their learning on a specific topic of a period of time…typically 30 days!
Often testers need a few pointers to help them explore testing related topics. Our 30 Days of Testing Challenges are perfect for this. They are great starting points to start exploring specific areas within testing. They take the hard work of how to proceed away by tasking you with a bite size challenge.
We’ve just released a new challenge (on Performance Testing), and of course you can do it in your own time, by yourself or with your team. However, if you’d like to join us online and collaboratively then it officially kicks off tomorrow – July 1st.
What do you need to know?
- View the 30 Days of Performance Testing Challenge, there is a downloadable PDF version (login required).
- Print it out and get your team involved!
- Participate in the discussions on The Club (or just read to see what others are saying).
- Follow us and others on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn – use the #30daysoftesting hashtag
- We will also be on Facebook if that’s what you like.
- We also have a channel on our MoT Slack