TestBash is returning to the Netherlands for the second year! It’s happening on the 12th-13th April 2018. And we think it’s going to be even more awesome than last time.
This year it’s a 2-day event with an additional pre-event course thrown in for good measure.
What To Expect?
Pre-event course – Wednesday 11th April
For the pre-event course, we are proud to be hosting a full day course on Advanced Automation for Agile: UI, Web Services, and BDD with Angie Jones
Workshop Day – Thursday 12th April
Before the TestBash conference day, we have 6 full-day workshops to choose from! There is something for every tester from beginner to expert, so don’t miss out!
- Time to Lead – Communication and Enablement for Testers in an Agile Team – Zeb Ford-Reitz & Alexandra Schladebeck
- Introduction to Continuous Integration for Testers – Jeroen Mengerink & Richard Smith
- Reasonable Expectations in Test Automation: How to Create an Automation Strategy That Works – Ard Kramer & Bas Dijkstra
- An Introduction to Complexity and Cynefin for Software Testers – Martin Hynie & Ben Kelly
- The Art and Science of Test Heuristics – Fiona Charles
- BDD – Specification by Example – David Evans
Conference Day – Friday 13th April
Friday is a single-track conference consisting of 9 talks and the famously fun 99-second talks.
- Mind Your Language – Unintentional Bias, Social Identity and Teamwork – David Evans
- Go Old School – Why Test Techniques Aren’t Dead! – Sue Atkins
- Kill the Mutants! – Nico Jansen & Simon de Lang
- Encouraging Engagement – Changing Our Work Culture – Marianne Duijst
- Complex Problem Solving – Martijn Maas
- Agile Test Management within Continuous Integration – Angie Jones
- Lessons From Famous Detectives for Testers – Geoffrey van der Tas
Holding Space: Making Things Better by Doing Less – Maaret Pyhäjärvi
- How Do I Automate Negative Tests – Tuhin Subhra Mitra
On all the days, you can expect a wonderful community to come together in a friendly, professional and safe environment. We think you will feel at home when you arrive!
The venue is the beautiful 19th century Boothstraat 7 building in Utrecht.
The Super Early Bird price is limited and a bargain! Buy your early bird tickets fast!
If you want a real bargain, go Pro on The Dojo (as an individual or a team) and you’ll qualify for an extra £50 off each ticket plus access to some amazing learning resources.