Here's a handy list of bug management tools for software testers that you might find useful.
- Asitrack — IDE style issue tracking
- Bontq — Bontq is a user-friendly issue tracking and project management cloud-hosted system
- Bugdigger (Jira Plug-in) — BugDigger helps you create truly helpful bug reports at the push of a button
- Bug Genie — Have awesome bug tracking and project management
- BugTrack — Web-based bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
- Bugzilla — Open source Bug tracker created by mozilla
- DevTest / DevSuite — Defect tracking management system
- DoneDone — Internal & External defect tracking
- Fogbugz — Defect tracking
- Fossil — Fossil is a simple, high-reliability, distributed software configuration management system
- Issue View — Flexible tracking for Software Development, Help Desk, anything!
- JTrac — JTrac is an open source and highly customizable issue-tracking web-application written in Java
- Mantis Bug Tracker — MantisBT is an open source issue tracker that provides a delicate balance between simplicity and power
- Lean Testing — Bug manager & Test case management
- PR-Tracker — PR-Tracker is an enterprise level problem tracking system designed especially for bug tracking
- Request Tracker — RT is a server-side, database-backed web application which works with any modern browser, including many popular mobile devices.
- Roundup — Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces
- Sifter — We set out to focus on the human problems of bug and issue tracking so that people could enjoy the process of improving their software
- T-Plan IMS — T-Plan Incident Management System (IMS) is used to record and track to resolution all incidents encountered throughout the testing process
- Tickets — Tickets allows you to quickly create and edit FogBugz cases, including integrated screenshots and drag and drop attachments
- Trac — Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects
- Track Studio — TrackStudio is an ultra-configurable issue tracking system
- Usersnap — Collect feedback and bugs visually
- Web Bug Tracker — Web Bug Tracker is designed to assist quality assurance and programmers to track bugs and feature requests during all stages of software development
- Web Issues — WebIssues is an open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration
More to add?
Are there any resources we’ve missed? Do you know of any great bug management tools that we should add to this list? Share your findings on The Club and we’ll review it to be added to this list.