Here's a handy list of cross-browser tools gathered by software testers for software testers, you might find it useful.
- BrowseEmAll - Live Testing, Screenshots and Code Analytics On Your Local Machine
- Browsera - Automated Browser Compatibility Testing
- Browserling - Live interactive cross-browser testing
- BrowserStack - Live, Web-Based Browser Testing
- BrowserShots - Makes screenshot of your web design in different operating systems and browsers
- Can I Use - Provides up-to-date browser support tables for support of front-end web technologies on desktop and mobile web browsers
- CrossBrowserTesting - Test your sites on the same browsers and devices your customers use
- Equafy - Cross browser testing on multiple browsers, platforms and resolutions
- Ghostlab - Synchronized web development, testing and inspection
- ievms - Automated installation of the Microsoft IE App Compat virtual machines
- modern.IE - Free tools for cross-browser testing
- qSnap - Cross-browser snapshot tool
- SauceLabs - Comprehensive list of available testing browsers, mobile emulators, and operating systems keeps growing.
- Edge Inspect - Edge Inspect is an essential application for web developers and designers who need to preview their content across multiple mobile devices. **As of November 2015, Edge Inspect is no longer being actively developed
- User Replay / Cloud Testing - Browser, Device, compatibility testing in the cloud
More to add?
Are there any resources we’ve missed? Do you know of any great cross browser tools that we should add to this list? Share your findings on The Club and we’ll review it to be added to this list.