99 Second Intros
Do a 99-Second Intro at TestBash Autumn
Answer topic-specific questions in 99 seconds.
- Jul 31, 2023
Deadline to submit: 31st of July 2023
Presentation dates: 22nd and 23rd of November 2023
What are we looking for?
In line with our 99-Second Intros, we're looking to explore other topics not yet covered. We want to hear from you if you're comfortable discussing a specific topic!
The format of the recording will be similar to the already existing ones and you will need to answer questions like:
- What is
- Do you have any examples?
- What's the value of
- Are there any pitfalls to consider?
If you're selected to record a 99-Second Intro, you will need to:
- Update your MoT profile with a picture, short bio and social media links
- Pre-record your 99-Second Intro at an arranged time with someone from the MoT team
- You’ll receive £25 for your time or you can choose to donate your fee to the Ministry of Testing Scholarship Fund
- You'll get access to both days of TestBash Autumn 2023
By Diana Dromey
EventBoss at Ministry of Testing