Our first technology that we will be learning is HTML and how it used to create web pages. By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
- Explain how HTML is the ‘backbone’ of a web page
- Identify how HTML is built
- Experiment with HTML to create different types of content
- Embedded items
- Break down the HTML of a web page to view its component parts
- Decide which tools to use to view and validate HTML
- View source
- Dev tools
- WC3 Validator
- An understanding of how HTML works will help you generate new risks, test ideas and deep dive into HTML based issues for bug reporting and developer discussions.
- You’ll be shown how to create your own HTML pages for your own future projects.
- You will be introduced to HTML elements, a key piece of information in reference to automated tools such as Selenium WebDriver.
What you need to use during this lesson: