This newsletter is kindly supported by Katalon
TAKE THIS 5-MINUTE TEST to get your team’s maturity level
As the industry demands fast delivery of quality software, continuous testing is essential for teams to shorten the development cycle and enhance product quality. Get a detailed analysis of your team's test maturity stage and how to level up with this free self-assessment.
Well I'm back again while Simon is off enjoying himself for a few weeks!
I've recently had some time off myself and it gave me the opportunity to decompress and come back refreshed to work. Have you had the chance to have time away from work? It made me think of Kiruthika Ganesan's talk "Career Breaks and How They Shaped Me and My Career", not that I'm taking a career break, but how taking a break in general can help you.
Talking about things that could help you, write up from Simon "A Really Useful List For Exploratory Testers", could help you generate some fresh ideas for your testing. It's always worth revisiting ideas to help get a new perspective.
I do want to flag this 'It's OK' TestBash Talks Mental Health playlist. I've noticed some community members struggling a wee bit at the minute, there is a lot happening in the world, with more worries than ever, so it's important to look after your mental health.
I have mentioned various TestBashes, I've one last piece of news to share. We've just announced an extension to our Early Bird deadline - doubling our usual number available, plus some great offers on what might be the last public Automation in Testing training. Diana (EventBoos), has gathered all the information you need in this article.
— Áine, MarketingBoss
This newsletter is kindly supported by Autify
No-code AI-powered Automation UI Testing Tool starting at $99/month
Anyone can learn Autify in 15min, and engineers can create faster: do in 5min what takes 30min to 1 hour with Selenium. Drastically reduce maintenance with our Self-healing AI. Try our 14-Day free trial today, or schedule a demo.
Useful business posts
- The World Relies on Your Code (Infographic)
- Manual Test Faster with Sauce Labs Recents
- Using Branching and Version Control to Scale Testing in DevOps | mabl — Bridget Hughes
- Tue 06 Sep Twitter Space: Let's Explore Accessibility Testing, with co-hosts Louise Gibbs and Simon Tomes
- Wed 07 Sep Note Takers – Security Testing, with host Trisha Chetani
- Thu 15 Sep - Fri 16 Sep Welcome to the Ministry of Testing Community with host Zenzi Ali
- Mon 19 Sep - Wed 21 Sep Automation in Testing - Manchester
- Thu 22 Sep - Fri 23 Sep TestBash UK
- Fri 14 Oct TestBashX Bucks
- Thu 20 Oct Test.bash(); 2022
- Tue 15 Nov TestBash Core Skills
Calls for Contributions
- Take the Test.Bash(); 2022 Data Management Challenge - Closing on the 25th of September 2022
- Take the Test.Bash(); 2022 UI Challenge - Closing on the 25th of September 2022
- Have You Contributed to the Community?
- Call To Speak - Test.bash(); 2022: Closes on the 31st of August 2022
- Take the Test.Bash(); 2022 API Challenge - Closing on the 25th of September 2022
- Take the Test.Bash(); 2022 Visual Challenge - Closing on the 25th of September
- Call for Contribution – Share your interest to run a Community Micro-Event
- Call for Content - Write for us
💬 Keep the conversation going on The Club (our forum) and the MoT Slack (our chat client). And stay up-to-date via the Ministry of Testing Community Timeline. Know someone who might enjoy this newsletter? Share this link to the Ministry of Testing newsletter sign-up page. 🗞