Introduction to Software Craftsmanship Principles
In this lesson, you’ll learn about Software Craftsmanship Principles and some of the thinking behind the movement. I’ll also discuss some of the criticism around the movement, and the positive things from it I choose to focus on.
- Learn about the Software Craftsmanship movement’s start and philosophy
- Learn some of the criticisms about it
- Understand why I believe readability trumps everything else, even correctness
- Get introduced to the Red/Green/Refactor flow of Test Driven Development
- Learn about code kata as a tool for practice