Arabic Ask Me Anything - Performance/Security Testing with Mohamed Tarek
Watch this session to learn more tips and tricks about Performance/Security Testing.
Get to know about Mohamed Tarek
- Senior QA Engineer at Amadeus Hospitality Netherlands.
- Brings 10 years of experience in QA.
- Brings 7 years of experience in Load & Performance Testing.
- Passionate about Security and he's a Certified Ethical Hacker V9!
- Previous employers include DXC Technologies and Vodafone
This is our first Arabic meetup with the Cairo group. We do not have English or Arabic captions at this time.
Thinking Outside the Box with Lisa Crispin00:57:10
Skills to pay the bills! Creating testers for the future with Gwen Diagram00:58:48
Observations on the Tester and Developer Relationship with Richard Bradshaw01:00:31
Accessibility for beginners with Elizabeth Fiennes01:05:58
The Tech Response to Lockdown with MoT Manchester01:05:24
Exploring DevOps Like a Tester by Parveen Khan00:58:24
The Motrix : Lukasz Nowanski - Real world Example of Performance Testing01:01:25
Transcendental Learning from the Space Time Continuum with Dan Billing01:06:18
Women in Software Testing01:39:27