We have a new Ask Me Anything live webinar on Tuesday 13th November at 8 pm UK time. This time we're talking about CI/CD and Delivery Pipelines.
We've all heard of CD before, but do we know what the difference between Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment?
Once you've registered this is just one of the questions you could ask Abby, here are a few more examples:
- Should Continuous Deployment be a goal for all organisations?
- Does deployment have to mean users see the changes?
- How can I learn more about my team's delivery pipeline?
- How do I include Cross Functional Requirements (or non-functional) in my team's deployment pipeline?
- How does branching impact CI?
- We use release branches right now, how would this be impacted by continuous deployment?
You can read the announcement for the event and format.
Once registered we encourage you to ask some questions on the topic in advance, ready for the webinar and upvote any questions you'd like to see answered.
The event is free and completely online, click register below to reserve your place and ask some questions!