This is a growing resource of how we operate at The Ministry of Testing. We hope to be able to openly communicate our ethics, ethos and activities in a clear and open manner.
Things we do:
- Mostly co-creating an awesome software testing community
- Lots of software testing events
- Ministry of Testing Meetup Groups – Community members run localised meetups.
- The Dojo – learn anywhere, anytime.
- Join our Slack Group – this is where we chat about testing, our events and we collaborate with lots of testers!
- Software Testing Club – the original forum, new one coming soon!
- Masters of the Ministry – Community Driven Testing
- Job Board – handy place to find a job or testers
- Testing Feeds – an aggregation of Testing Blogs
- Directory – helping companies get seen
How to contribute:
- Get Involved In The Community
- The Dojo – Go Pro!
- Become a Dojo Creator
- Apply to speak at our events (keep an eye out for CFP).
- Submit a topic you would like to see presented
- Dojo Library
How we do things:
- Events Code of Conduct
- Speakers Travel Policy
- Masters of the Ministry Model
- Organise a local TestBash (coming soon!)
Images, logos, badges ‘n’ stuff!