We're a consultancy looking for several Senior Testers to work on-site with a Central Government client in South London. We need outstanding testers, with a strong technical background. These roles are hands on, you will be cutting code and testing every day. The project calls for a range of testing skills and the successful candidates will have significant non-functional testing experience.
Applicants must have the following demonstrable technical skills:
- Significant Java experience, candidates who have previously worked as a developer are ideal.
- Testing and automating RESTful applications, with experience in tools like RestAssured. SOAPUI or other GUI based tools are not sufficient.
- Testing and automating web applications, with experience in tools like WebDriver and SauceLabs. Ideally Protractor.
- Experience with tooling like JMeter, BurpSuite, ZAProxy, Pa11y and the ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana)
- Experience of working in a Continuous Integration environment.
Applicants with the following technical skills will be at an advantage:
- Experience of working on DropWizard or JavaEE applications.
- Experience of working on a project assessed by the Government Digital Service.
- Experience of working in a Continuous Delivery or Deployment environment.
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment.
- Completion of the Rapid Software Testing course.
Applicants must have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience of working in an agile way.
- Hands-on testing experience.
- Leading delivery teams to understanding what to test, what to automate and how to deliver quality software.
- BDD (Cucumber is not BDD).
- Solid understanding of the TDD process.
Applications with the following skills will be at an advantage:
- Experience of running Three Amigos/Power of Three/Story Kick-offs.
- Experience with Test Charters/Session Based Testing.
- Experience of helping teams adapt TDD.
Rate: 500-550 depending on experience.
Sorry, no agencies