Rakuten.de is our online shopping marketplace in Germany. We started life as Tradoria and joined Rakuten family in 2011, launching Rakuten.de in January 2012. Rakuten Deutschland is based in Bamberg and Berlin, also hosting part of European IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and operational functions. Diversity is an important part of our company culture, this is why we hold the „Charter of Diversity“ .
We are searching for our office in Bamberg for an:
Automation QA Engineer (m/f)
- Check functional parts and ensure the quality of all apps related to the projects the person will be working on;
- Raise and gather requirements;
- Write and update project documentation;
- Plan, design and perform Manual Testing (Exploratory and Sanity Testing for example);
- Plan, design and perform Automated Testing for UI, integration and API;
- Cooperate with Project’s Team as well as work individually;
- To create the Test Planning and estimation of QA activities.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Advanced knowledge of testing approaches, techniques and methodologies;
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience in API testing (RESTful API);
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Experience in exploratory testing, sanity testing and regression testing;
- Knowledge in Junit, Selenium Webdriver and Jenkins;
- Java programming skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication).
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at email@example.com