We are looking to hire a passionate and accomplished Quality Assurance Tester who has demonstrable experience of creating and executing clear, robust test plans that consistently and continually support quality digital service delivery.
We prize collaborative ego-free people, who are able to show us that they have made both reasoned and intuitive decisions in previous jobs, are pragmatic, and have a strong team work ethic.
About the Role
As QA Tester, your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Write clear manual test scripts based on project requirements, designs and business rules.
- Raise descriptive and useful defects and prioritise accordingly.
- Create and publish webpages using sitecore CMS based on the user guides provided.
- Work closely with all project stakeholders including front end and back end developers, delivery managers, release managers and the client.
- Pair with developers on troubleshooting and diagnosing bugs.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years Software Testing experience
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Experience of testing CMS driven websites
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Hip Chat
- A good understanding of web technologies and the divide between Front End and Back End deliverables.
- Experience working on content heavy websites that have dedicated publishing teams.
- Experience and understanding of Accessibility testing.
- Experience executing test plans for cross browser and responsiveness testing
- Be able to work independently and escalate issues appropriately.
- Be a pro-active solution finder – positive and collaborative in your approach
- Experience of non-functional testing
- Experience executing test plans for Web Analytics Testing
- Previous testing specifically with Sitecore CMS
Our ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Contribute to the QA activities from day one.
- An excellent communicator who escalates issues appropriately to the Head or QA.
- A team player who is effective at working independently and collaboratively.
- Tenacious and pragmatic at finding the correct solution.
- A detail oriented individual who enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting.
- Adept at applying excellent interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with technical and non-technical employees, management and clients.
- Able to exercise high levels of initiative, judgement and diplomacy as required.
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated and driven by integrity.
- Enthusiastic, proactive with a can-do
- Collaborative, friendly, ‘hunchy’ with bags of initiative.