APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2yaHYUQ
Badoo is looking for a Senior iOS QA Engineer to join our expanding mobile engineering team in London. We love testing mobile apps, are mobile savvy, and understand what it means to have a great mobile application!
- Write and execute functional, regression, smoke and sanity tests. We are a product oriented team and release apps every week!
- Run and analyse failed auto-tests
- Work with development teams to ensure applications are test to the defined level of acceptance
- Maintain close communication with Product team
- Log bugs and investigate when and how introduced, and prioritise issues correctly
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, working closely with the Community Operations team
- Work with other teams for test requirements related to back-end, daemons, mobile backend
- Provide technical leadership to more junior colleagues
- Be awesome and love iOS!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Extensive experience in manual testing (ideally 3+ years) on mobile platforms, especially iOS
- Non functional test experience, and experience with profiling/debugging using Xcode profiler and third party tools (RevealApp/SparkInspector/other), Charles Proxy or any other proxy tool
- Writing/fixing automated tests (we write automation tests using Ruby and Calabash so Ruby knowledge desirable)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C and Swift desirable
- Basic knowledge of PHP desirable (server is written on PHP)
- Backend test experience (back-end + daemons) desirable
- Experience with Android and Windows Phone desirable
- Leadership experience desirable