Songkick is the great live music startup. Since 2007, we’ve set about making it as easy, fun and fair as possible for you to see your favorite artists live. Right now, more than 15 million music fans across the globe use Songkick to track their favorite artists, discover awesome concerts and never ever miss out.
With over 6 million event listings, we’re the biggest concert service on the planet. Across web, iPhone, Android, and through rich partnerships with Spotify, Pandora, Facebook and more, Songkick is the definitive and trusted home for live music online.
We’ve always put fans first. We’re a small, fast-moving team packed to the brim with digital expertise, committed to solving real problems for our users. Live music is for everyone, and we work hard to empower our community, add meaningful value and cut out the BS along the way.
We do our best work when we’re happy, respectful and relaxed. Our values and work ethic have got us far, and as we grow we’ll never shake that small startup feel. Earlier this year we became part of the Warner Music Group family, opening up epic new realms of opportunities to bring fans and artists closer together.
You can read more about who we are, how we work and what we’re building over on our technology blog.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Tester to work with our development team. You’ll be responsible for designing and executing tests as well as empowering the product team to own quality to ensure we build high quality products for fans, artists and partners. You’ll work with a world-class team of designers, developers, testers, and industry experts to do so.
- You have experience planning, performing and reporting on your testing without formal documents or test plans.
- You have excellent communication skills and are confident spending a lot of time talking to team members, understanding requirements and recommending ways to improve quality.
- You are confident reporting on the testing you did and didn’t do.
- You are excited to explore things that you don’t understand and can use your questions, and answers, to design your tests.
- You have an agile mindset and can adapt quickly to constantly changing situations.
- You are excited to work with a team practising continuous delivery and understand how testing lives within that process.
- You are excited to work with developers to make them better testers.
- You are excited to work on a wide range of technologies and systems in a fast paced environment.
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with test frameworks and automation tools including experience of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience working in a team practising continuous delivery.
- A love of live music in any genre.
Apply here: https://www.songkick.com/jobs