We have plans in 2017 to evolve our product and go much further than just Credit Scoring. This year we want to change how people learn about money, put our users in control when selecting their financial products and take ClearScore out to two more countries.
We are looking for multiple Test Engineers to join our close-knit team and high energy team. The team is a mixture of film enthusiasts, football fans, DJs and history buffs….so we want some with some passionate hobbies outside work to fit in with them.
We work in an Agile way and you will be working on a wide range of testing activities, mainly web but also some mobile. There is a mix of both manual and automated testing and the team design high quality, re-usable test assets using the latest testing technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning technology team in one of the leading FinTech startups in the UK that recently was awarded Future50 status. We don't mind your seniority or level of experience, if you can code a bit, care a lot and are a cultural fit...thats enough for us.
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within an agile environment
- Ablility to design quality test cases that can be executed either manually or automated
- Ability to create automated test assets from scratch using Java, & Selenium Webdriver
- Ability to code in Java, no playback & record here.
- Experience testing websites and applications across a myriad of platforms & devices
- Good communication skills
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and turn your hand to different tasks
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance – being implemented this month
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to choose
- Great offices in Vauxhall, with a garden roof and terrace