QA Analyst - Tester (UK)
Brighton or Remote, East Sussex or Remote. United Kingdom
Be a part of the travel industry’s recovery and help the world’s top airlines keep their passengers informed and empowered every step of the way. We work with 50+ of the world’s best-known travel brands like British Airways, Ryanair, Qantas, and Etihad and they need us now more than ever.
- People come first at 15below. We create strong working relationships built on openness, loyalty and trust, and we genuinely care about each other.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and try to do things better every single time we do them.
- We add value to our customers’ businesses by taking a professional and informed approach to the way we work with them.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic tester who shares our passion for collaboration and cares about quality.
You will be:
- Managing and performing testing
- Devising test strategies that cater for functional and non-functional requirements
- Working with business analysts and developers to review project documentation
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that applications fulfil the business requirements
- Defect tracking and management
- Contributing to the project release process on quality and readiness of software
- Contributing to the design and implementation of new testing practices, including the use of automated testing tools
Skills we want:
- BSc Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems or similar
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- 2+ years’ commercial experience in a testing role, with exposure to all aspects of the testing (unit, integration, system, regression, load and performance testing)
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Microsoft/Windows technologies (.NET, SQL Server)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, natural curiosity and attention to detail
Skills to impress:
- Test first mentality (TDD, BDD)
- Any contributions to Open Source projects
- Airline Industry, Reservation Systems, Travel Industry
- Managing test environments
- Experience/exposure to automated testing techniques
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Experience with the following or similar technologies: Jira, Specflow, Cypress, Visual Studio, Jmeter, SoapUI, BrowserStack, Litmus, Git, Octopus, TeamCity.
- International experience and Mobility
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be motivating and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do the work you do best and be part of a fantastic team. We also offer many perks including, but not limited to; 25+ days annual holiday, Private Medical Insurance, 5% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme and fortnightly ‘wind-downs’. We are also offering 100% flexible working options.
If you are UK based, apply now and share with us why you’re perfect for this role!
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms