Posted: 22nd February 2019
Project Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/x) Italy
Berlin, Berlin. Germany
Applause is the world's leading crowdtesting company and ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps and IoT products – via its managed global community of over 400,000 on-demand testers.
Thousands of companies – including Google, Audi, Adidas and Swisscom – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
For our EU headquarter (110 employees) in Berlin we are looking for a:
Project Manager (m/f/x) Quality Assurance - Italy
- Lead a remote team of Test Engineers within our community to develop and identify the appropriate solutions for our Italian customer’s testing needs
- Ensure the team meets the set timelines as well as overall KPIs while staying within the agreed scope upon service level agreements
- Drive an effective use of resources, standardization and specialization to increase financial efficiencies
- Maintain an active communication with the internal account owners in our Sales and Delivery departments
- Main point of interaction and/or escalation for the internal account owner and customer for all testing related items
- Work with internal Applause teams to clear roadblocks - i.e. platform issues with the product team, specialized recruiting requests with the community team etc.
- Contribute to initiatives such as: process improvement, product revision discussions, management and creation of best practices contributions, etc.
- You are fluent (C1) in English and Italian
- You have at least three years of experience as a (Technical) Project Manager, Implementation Manager, Operations Manager or QA Lead for mobile applications, web products or a SaaS solution
- Experienced in leading & developing external teams – previous experience with remote teams is a plus.
- Great communication skills and the ability to provide clear and professional guidance through E-mails, on the phone, or in person
- A strong interest in the “app world”.
- Excellent problem solving skills and customer orientation
- Above-average commitment, quick learner and ability to work independently
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the long-term success of a global market leader and work with enterprise customers such as Audi, Adidas, Vodafone and Dailymotion
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 120 employees from 34 nationalities
- Attractive base salary plus bonus
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- A great office in the center of Berlin
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Three times (2016, 2017, 2018) on Kununu’s list of “Berlin’s best employers”
- #30 on the list of "The 50 best IT employers in Germany" in 2015 (Chip Magazine)
- Team events, lunch subsidy, dog-friendly office, team runs etc.
- Support in case of a relocation to Berlin
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts