Posted: 31st October 2019
Software Test Engineer
Cambridge, Anglia. United Kingdom
Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualization experts. We help organizations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualization tools, it's quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts' tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
You’ll typically begin with exploratory testing, then move on to a more structured approach, designing test frameworks, writing test plans and implementing bug triage.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone who’s confident working with little guidance, and excited by the prospect of designing their own processes. A background that includes API testing would be a natural fit, but any experience of testing development tools is a great advantage.
You might come from a testing background, or you could be a developer, looking to make the move into testing.
- A good understanding of the test cycle
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in structure and process
- Adaptable, proactive learner
Nice to have
- Familiarity with the React framework would be an advantage
- Performance testing
- Experience with Git
- Medical and Dental Insurance (BUPA)
- Discretionary bonus
- 5 days of professional development paid for by the company
- Accident and Illness cover
- Income Protection for long-term disability
- Death in Service benefit
- Flexible holiday benefits
- Cycle scheme (fully funded by the company)
- Local discounts (including gym membership)
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts