Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Los Angeles, California. United States
Criteria (https://www.criteriacorp.com/) is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. Over 3000 companies rely on our core product, HireSelect, to help them make evidence-based hiring decisions.
We're looking for a smart and talented QA Analyst to join our team. We want to provide the best possible experience for our users, and you will play a critical role by making sure that websites are fully functional and bug free.
The position is full-time and based in our corporate office on San Vicente in West Hollywood, CA.
We've been ranked on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for three years running, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work in 2017.
If you want to know more about what it’s like to work here check us out on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Criteria-EI_IE1146223.11,19.htm
- Review functional requirements and documentation to ensure that they are testable.
- Develop test plans and tests cases for various projects.
- Work with Developers to maximize coverage of automated tests.
- Perform manual testing and exploratory testing on new features.
- Document and communicate any and all bugs that were found so Developers can quickly address.
- 2+ years of experience in QA.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment. We run two-week sprints, and the ideal candidate will be able to thrive in this environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Bonus: Automated testing experience is a bonus.
- Bonus: Knowledge of APIs and how to test APIs.
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly “on-demand transportation” allowance
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- When you come into work you’ll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Free lunches and stocked kitchen (take out Tuesday and Sandwich Fridays help us talk and share ideas)
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, applicants may take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Here are some tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment test: https://www.criteriacorp.com/resources/candidates.php