London, London. United Kingdom
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Test Engineer to join us and actively contribute to the overall success of the company. This is the perfect opportunity to step up to the plate, take ownership of this key role and showcase your capabilities. Your primary objective will be to test an exceptional, secure, mobile app and Golang microservices.
At Curve the QA/ Test team is a core part of Engineering. We are very small but we are involved in the design and delivery of every feature developed. This is a role that is based in London although we do allow people to work from home on occasion.
What will your day involve
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members - DevOps, Marketing, Product & Design
- Have experience with iOS & Android functional and UI testing tools
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. Escalate any potential quality issues to management in a timely manner
- Robots are the future and so are we! We love automation here and we hope to automate as many regression tests as possible, therefore we expect you to either have willingness to learn how to automate tests (support in your development will be provided, you won’t be on your own).