Senior Quality Automation Engineer
Madrid, Madrid. Spain
As Software Test & QA Engineer the candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of the comprehensive quality assurance processes of the e-commerce platform based on the SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) completely built in Java.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Support and perform activities in the design, implementation, coordination and execution of test cases to ensure the quality and stability of systems and applications.
- Conception, operation, further development, evaluation, documentation and support for all tasks related to test automation solutions are also part of the candidate’s responsibilities. The candidate will be a partner, coach and mentor of the development team on best practices, test guidelines and frameworks of our scalable solutions and exchange information with other departments regarding test automation processes.
- Candidate will define and implement new processes for performance and load tests.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software test management and quality assurance.
- Practical experience with tools for test automation (Selenium) and BDD (Cucumber).
- Practical project experience in the design and implementation of test cases combined with extensive knowledge in software development and testing.
- Java knowledge is a strong asset for the position.
- Cloud experience valuable for the position (but not mandatory).
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms