Brighton, Brighton. United Kingdom
How you will make an impact:
- Our focus is on automation, we currently use technologies such as Selenium Web Driver and TestCafe to provide a regression suite for the web front end, and Postman to test our APIs.
- We see the value in our Software Testers as people who can think out of the box and be our end users. Bringing the voice of someone who will click on the unexpected and do the things we didn't think about. Exploratory testing is a must, and someone who likes to 'just find' out is essential.
We are looking for people who:
- We’re looking for someone who can participate in sprint planning, helping to identify acceptance criteria and plan out test plans.
- As part of the scrum team, you’ll be dealing with pull requests, merging in changes as well as performing manual test on features.
- Working with the developers and product owners you’ll be identifying risks of release and help determine when the product is ready for production.
- Responsible for running regression suites for our weekly releases you’ll be adding to this by automating manual elements of these suites.
- At least two years software testing experience in a web browser environment.
- Some experience in writing automated tests, or a demonstrable self-education in this area.
- Experience of testing in an Agile framework.
- Able to know and explain the different types of testing and be able to use them at the appropriate times.
- Able to manage your own time and workload.
- Think out of the box when approaching problems.
- Have excellent communication skills and great attention to detail.
- Ideally have worked on testing a SaaS product before.
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism, and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their careers. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms