Senior QA Engineer
Remote, Fully Remote (Europe). United Kingdom
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
QA works across all areas of MoonPay. The function will be scaling rapidly and using the latest tools and techniques to enable the teams to build better products faster. As such there will be many opportunities for continued development and learning.
What you’ll do
- Advocate for quality in the product development and engineering process.
- Play a role in defining how QA is done at MoonPay.
- Coach an Agile delivery team in all things QA.
- Mentor and coach all levels of engineers on better testing practices and standards.
- Analyse and interpret quality gaps with the team.
- Work closely with Product to define and prioritise work into sprints.
- Embedded QA throughout the SDLC.
- Lead Team Test Automation at all levels and define best practices.
- Grow the internal QA community.
- Assist working towards continuous integration collaborating with development and support teams.
- Review and contribute to unit, integration and end to end tests when required.
You should apply if ✅
- You want to own and drive QA autonomously within a team.
- You are experienced in working with all members of a cross-functional team.
- You have extensive experience in mentoring and/or coaching.
- You possess a strong understanding of multiple test layers (including unit and contract testing).
- You have a background in both UI and Backend Test Automation.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of Continuous Testing and Shift Left.
- You have experience being responsible for the accurate delivery of Acceptance Criteria.
- You understand the holistics involved in modern QA and can guide a team on the journey to being quality focused whilst having respect for the autonomous culture.
- You have experience with test automation frameworks and contributing to the design and implementation of GUI and non GUI interfaces.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms