Posted: 26th August 2019
Edinburgh, Scotland. United Kingdom
About the job in 60 seconds
You’ll spend your days writing test scripts, designing & implementing test processes, automating tests (as/when you can!) and generally helping us release scalable, maintainable & bug-free features!
Working as part of a fully Agile Software team you’ll play a key role in our sprint plans & release schedules, as we look to extend our products’ functionality.
You’ll also be involved in a number of other activities:
- Help to develop NCTechs’ overall test strategy and associated processes
- Defect / Bug management
- Test API endpoints (i.e. Postman)
- Create Test documentation such as debug procedures and potential fixes
- Work closely with a variety of teams across our business (Design / Backend / Frontend)
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a real team player, have the ability to organise your own workload and be willing to pitch in whenever needed!
We’d love to talk to you if you have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Automation Testing skills (Cucumber / Gherkin etc)
- Continuous testing experience (testing early & often to make sure bugs are found quicker)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with the Google Suite of products (Gmail / Google Docs etc)
We currently offer:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never Work Your Birthday - we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Enhanced Pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events - we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQs, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me - as well as a big Christmas party of course
- Free snacks and a selection of drinks in the office
Above all we’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If you think this sounds like you then feel free to send your CV along with a quick paragraph on why you should join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ST19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don't tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts