London, Notting Hill. United Kingdom
Nurole is looking to hire a QA Tester to support our ambitious goals as we transition from startup to scale up.
You’ll be the second QA to join the team and will be working with Product Development and Engineering to ensure quality control of the entire Nurole platform, from improvements to existing features to new product releases. You will have the opportunity to help define what the QA process should look like and to implement best practice, and potentially to lead and nurture the QA function at Nurole as we scale.
The QA Tester will be responsible for:
- Carrying out testing of new product features and updates to current features
- Helping to define what the QA process should be and implementing best practice
- Developing and maintaining the testing framework for the platform, including automation and manual test planning where appropriate
- Undertaking testing that ensures features meet both business and customer requirements
- Ensuring defects are raised and tracked as appropriate to deliver solutions
- Submitting ideas for continuous improvement of the product and processes
- Working closely with developers, product manager and product designer in an agile delivery team
- Digging into and isolating issues, and recreating problems in order to highlight critical errors
The QA Tester will:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a QA role testing web-based customer-facing products, in a startup or scaleup environment
- Have some experience of setting up automation testing
- Be able to work collaboratively as one of two QAs in the team
- Have experience of working in an agile delivery team
- Be a confident and competent communicator
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, with the hunger to help create an outstanding product
From global brands to local charities, almost every organisation has a board. They play a vital role overseeing, encouraging and holding these organisations to account. But while the world is changing quicker than ever, board-level hiring is stuck in the past. That’s where Nurole comes in.
We’ve created a tech-driven process that opens up the way boards hire new people. It’s more efficient and effective than traditional search, and creates stronger and more diverse shortlists for every role.
By hiring the right people, good boards become great. Great boards change their organisations, and great organisations change the world. So the work we do matters. We’d love you to join us.
Nurole's culture is built around three pillars – be bold, be better and be humble.
- We want people to be proud to work at Nurole – because of what we do, how we do it and what we stand for
- Throw yourself into your work and we’ll commit to you
- We don’t mind if you make mistakes – as long as you learn from them
- We’re big believers in data. This should guide everything we do
- We strive to be a very human tech company. We want everyone to feel valued and able to do their best work
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms