Posted: 27th February 2019
Belfast, Northern Ireland. United Kingdom
As a customer-focused, problem-solving organisation, our goal is to raise the quality of software and ensure the success of IT projects. Olenick believe in bringing together the right people and processes to assure software testing and quality management. If you would like the chance to work with a wide variety of clients, gaining experience while driving your own success and development, then apply to join our team!
Title: Test Analyst
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Engagement: Full-time employment
- Reviewing business requirements, defining and advising on test strategies and test planning.
- Writing and executing test scripts to meet defined requirements.
- Working autonomously, or within a team, to ensure test delivery, that the testing meets project milestones.
- Liaising with the client and other 3rd party stakeholders as required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Analytical thinker with problem solving skills and the ability to trouble shoot.
- Experience working in any phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in various development methodologies; SDLC, Agile and V-model.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics or other related area of study.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in test automation and / or performance testing.
- Experience testing software applications used in the utility and / or legal business sectors.
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation certification, or equivalent.
- Experience working on Windows 10 projects.
Olenick is a global leader in software quality engineering practices, focusing on software testing and quality assurance, project management, requirements management and DevOps. Founded in 1998, Olenick is the largest US-headquartered software quality specialists with over 300 consultants across four global locations, including our European HQ in Belfast.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts