Junior System Test Engineer
Den Bosch, North Brabant. Netherlands
Omron is an international manufacturer of industrial automation products for modern machinery. Our products can be found primarily in machinery for the food, automotive and semiconductor industry. The R&D department in Den Bosch is our company’s knowledge center. Here we develop new technologies and products such as industrial PCs, HMI, AI products, mobile robotics, fixed robotics and system integration, which our B2B clients can then use to build the perfect machine.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Part of multidisciplinary development projects for Industrial Automation products such as Industrial PCs, HMI and Robotics.
· Responsible for system testing new products for Industrial PC’s and machine integration
· Designing and developing manual and automated tests for hardware and embedded software systems
· Designing, setting up and maintaining test environments; for example: automated tests for user interfaces, Robot cells for duration testing.
· Self-managing test execution activities and defect reporting
· Work with international teams from the different Omron locations, both within Europe, USA and in Japan.
· Become familiar with our product portfolio, technology & development process, through training program and learning on the job together with your assigned coach.
· You have an academic or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
· You are computer literate and comfortable in the use of technology and IT systems, including experience with at least one programming language
· You are innately curious about technology, exploring edge case scenarios to test the boundaries of the systems with a quality first approach
· You are methodical in your approach, with excellent judgement and good communication skills
· Affinity with hardware testing; analogue and digital electronics and measurement techniques
· You feel comfortable in an international environment and have a good understanding of the English language, both in speaking and writing
· You are result oriented, responsible, thorough, and pro-active.
· You are prepared to travel occasionally, e.g. to the various Omron locations, our technology partners and key target customers.
What can you expect of Omron?
We strive to live up to the values of continuous innovation driven by social needs, challenging ourselves during the journey and treating others with respect, encouraging their potential.
You will join an environment where you can lead innovation and contribute to society in a sustainable way. Omron offers you growth opportunities in a stable, well established environment that keeps on growing steadily every year. Omron offers you attractive benefits next to your salary, such as 8,3% holiday allowance, year-end bonus, pension scheme, travel costs compensation and other components.
Send your motivation letter and CV to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Amanda Ruiz: email@example.com.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms