Posted: 3rd April 2019
Data Science QA Engineer
RS Energy Group
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. United States
RS Energy Group is a data-driven organization specializing in the delivery of advanced analytics, research and data science to the most advanced investors and producers in the world. We work in an innovative, fast-paced and dynamic environment, with interdisciplinary teams focused on leveraging cutting-edge technology, data and machine learning to uncover unique investment ideas and provide solutions for producers. Headquartered in Calgary, we have offices in Houston, New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
The QA Engineer we’re looking for possesses an ability to analyze requests from leading experts in the Data Science community and build a robust, automated framework for validating complicated, large data sets and models. You will collaborate with industries’ top professionals in Data Science prototyping, engineering and developing.
- Work with Data Scientists and Software Developers to develop automated Python tools to test and validate Data Science models, data, and pipelines
- Perform, document and maintain functional, regression, integration, and acceptance testing
- Identify risks to inform resource allocation, prioritization, and target areas for automated coverage
- Collaborate with software and data engineers to resolve defects
- Detect, report, and track software quality issues to resolution
- Build industry best practice test cases and plans on a per-release basis
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer, Developer, or similar
- Integration and Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration
Nice to have (preferred, not required):
- Pandas, NumPy, and Scikit-learn
- Familiarity with Machine Learning or Statistics
- Spark and Dask
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar
RS Energy Group offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and an unbeatable work environment. This is a great time to join our organization!
RS Energy Group is an equal opportunity employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.rseg.com
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts