QA Analyst Lead - Remote UK
Shelby Finance Limitedhttps://careers.shelbyfinance.com/vacancies/137/qa-analyst-lead.html
Remote UK , United Kingdom. United Kingdom
We are a growing people centric Consumer Finance business, who are expanding our QA/Test team by appointing a fully remote QA Analyst lead.
We’re offering a QA Lead the opportunity to develop our approach to test and QA for critical business transformation and cross-business change projects, and ultimately support the development of our cutting edge FinTech organisation.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for coaching, mentoring and leading teams to achieve quality in design and implementation to remotely manage a team of ?. In addition, you’ll be hands on in designing and implementing test strategies for web and mobile applications, as well as supporting the development of our automation test suite.
Joining our Agile team of Developers, Testers and Designers who are focused on delivering high-quality customer-centric products and services, you’ll find a dynamic environment and a highly supportive and people first culture that enables new ideas.
- Opportunity to join a growing fintech business undergoing significant digital diversification
- Fully remote role – UK based
- Salary up to £47,500
- Great incentives such as life assurance, health care, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- Coordinate and support all test and release activities across multiple development teams as appropriate, ensuring the business and technical requirements for change are thoroughly understood
- Lead and actively participate in all aspects of the SDLC, championing Agile ways of working, and pro-actively contribute to all events
- Coach others in understanding system architecture for production & preproduction environments, and supporting systems used to apply changes
- Help identify and implement the use of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation to continuously improve quality and Lead Time
- Encourage team collaboration on test and release process improvements, assessing suitability and defining implementation where appropriate
- Monitor QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identify areas of improvement
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing, and quality operating as the primary point of contact for the QA teams
- Identifying barriers/resistance to quality changes
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms