NYC or Remote (US), Anywhere in the US. United States
Our mission: helping individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the voice of quality at project planning and raise potential risks of approaches.
- Create test plans for new features in conjunction with engineers
- Talk through a Test plan, its implementation with engineers & what might break as part of a story.
- Collaborate on determining what should be covered in unit tests, integration & e2e tests.
- Pair with the FE and BE engineers in building automation test scenarios and maintaining them.
- Come up with a testing strategy for every release, including exploratory testing, to give us confidence that no major regressions are introduced & the changes are working as expected.
- Verify & triage bug tickets, collaborate with engineering on getting them fixed.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of experience with both exploratory & automated testing
- Experience of working with at least one e2e test framework.
- Comfortable working on a lean team and curious about learning new things
- Comfortable moving fast and working through ambiguity - we are a small startup and are working on balancing the demands of business growth and platform reliability
Why you’ll love working at Spring Health:
- Competitive compensation plan, including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer 401k, health, dental and vision benefits as well as free mental healthcare!
- World-leading science: we’re shaping the future of mental healthcare, and are at the forefront of peer-reviewed science. You’ll be the first human to discover something about how to treat mental illness.
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience.
- We value: humility, entrepreneurship, passion for mental health, honesty and candor/directness
Note: We are not sponsoring visas at the current time, but we can consider transferring already existing H1B visas.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms