Test Automation Manager
London, Greater London. United Kingdom
Our London based client, an industry-leading provider of digital lifestyle benefit products and customer loyalty, supplying the credit card and travel sectors, requires a Test Lead/Manager with a working knowledge of Java automation and solid experience running QA teams and squads in a truly agile environment.
You will be working closely with other Test Managers, the Head of Testing to ensure that the testing team is equipped with high performing test engineers, leading-edge technology and efficient processes to deliver testing of the highest possible standard.
Essential to this role will be a demonstrable ability to improve the test team’s performance from a QA perspective, write and deliver functional and non-functional test strategies across e-Commerce / m-Commerce, Web UI and mobile app platforms. You will be an advocate for automation with working knowledge of a Java/Selenium/Cucumber tech stack and comfortable managing QA teams of up to 15 people.
- Working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment and having supported companies through digital transformation
- Ability to take a holistic view, implement company-wide test strategies and advocate Continuous Integration and BDD / TDD way of working
- Familiar supporting QA teams to implement Test Automation using Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience testing e-Commerce and web-based platforms; covering desktop, adaptive and responsive mobile sites and mobile application iOS & Android testing
- Familiar with API testing
- Non-functional testing knowledge to include performance, security
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Working on more than one project/product simultaneously and managing large test and QA teams
- Familiar with non-functional testing (Performance/Security)
- Understanding and appreciation of user journeys and customer experience
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £80,000 with some great benefits, listed below:
- 6% contributory pension
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Plan
- A confidential life management and personal support service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Motor Breakdown Cover
- Free and unlimited visits to all VIP Airport lounges
- 40% off gym membership
Applicant data will be treated in accordance with techTesters Data Protection Policy. By submitting personal data the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by techTesters Ltd within the UK, with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.