Posted: 6th November 2019
Leeds, Yorkshire. United Kingdom
What you’ll do…
As an SDET/Software Developer In Test you should be able to apply your extensive knowledge of software engineering, testing methods, tools and techniques to provide innovative and cutting edge automation solutions. You will have experience of managing a team from a technical standpoint leading by example with the exemplary work that you do.
Candidates are expected to have hands on experience of software development, automation tools and frameworks.
- Design, develop and support automation test frameworks using a variety of commercially available tools as well as bespoke solutions
- Work closely with the client to fully understand their requirements and create an automation strategy
- Lead a team of highly skilled testers providing them with guidance and mentorship when needed
- Work closely with our clients to define and develop the best possible solutions
- Provide expert advice and feedback to our clients
- Ability to work independently
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams across the business
- Be tool agnostic and recommend new processes and techniques to improve the capability of testing for our clients.
- Produce clear and concise reports and documentation
- Previous experience of working in a consultancy environment would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of a variety of automation test tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, SoapUI, Appium, Watir)
- Working knowledge of a variety of performance test tools (JMeter, Gatling, Neoload, Webload)
- The ability to develop complex code in at least one of the following (Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, C#, C, C++, PHP)
- Experience of designing and developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban, DSDM, TDD, BDD)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, Buildbot)
About Us at Ten10
Ten10 is the UK's leading software testing consultancy. As a dynamic award-winning business, we bring our energy, passion and enthusiasm to everything we do. We reward both team and individual excellence; value new and exciting ideas and we have fun.
Ten10 has offices across the UK in Leeds and London. As we continue to grow, we want to find and develop the best talent to join our amazing teams and deliver outstanding projects. We are a fast paced and forward thinking business so we want to speak to people who are adaptable, agile, ambitious and the best in their field.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts