Software Test Engineer
San Francisco, CA. United States
Apply here: https://ulti.pro/2IieUxg
As a technical Software Test Engineer at Ultimate Software, you play a very important role in ensuring the quality and excellence of our products. You’ll be embedded on an agile development team where you will write code to test the code written by the developers, using both your specialized testing knowledge of multiple tools, techniques and best practices as well as your development experience. You’ll be working side by side with developers and other testers to validate application quality. In our highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to continually grow as a tester and engineer, and even help mentor other developers to learn how to test well. Are you ready to get started? Apply Today!
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- 2+ years of Software Testing experience
- Ability to write and test code using Python or AngularJS to support either of our primary products (Knowledge of similar languages and frameworks is accepted but must be able to ramp up to Python and AngularJS easily).
- Intermediate ability to apply object-oriented programming principles
- Knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (white box, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise, state transition, boundary value, decision table)
- Selenium knowledge/familiarity is a plus
- Ability to write SQL and NoSQL queries is a plus
- Nonfunctional test automation tool experience is a plus (ex. Locust, LoadRunner, ZAP, etc.)