Munich, Bavaria. Germany
With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users' digital lives - from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.
Your passion is quality and test automation in software environments? You are appreciating an environment of flat hierarchies and international cross-functional agile teams? The challenge to provide secure and high quality software for our 40 Mio active GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com customers thrills you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You analyze, develop and maintain the tests for business-critical systems and customer processes, like (de)registration, (de)provisioning or the customer center by using leading edge technologies.
- You are responsible for the developing and executing automated integration and acceptance tests with JAVA in a cross-functional team.
- You analyze the test results and configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- You bring in your own ideas, you design the test strategy and you develop as well maintain the testing tools.
- Work on your own projects or try out new technologies on prototypes during "Slack Days".
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or comparable training? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile team and helping to shape test automation? You write high-quality code, your work attitude is "hands-on" and you like to deal with new technologies? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- You have experience in the conception and development of automated tests for JSON or RESTFul HTTP APIs.
- You have good knowledge of Java or a similar object orientated language.
- You are familiar with CI environments such as GitLab-CI or Jenkin.
- You like to learn new things e.g. from the areas of development, data science, security or DevOps and can think outside the box.
- You are a true team player, have strong communication skills and appreciate an agile, interdisciplinary team.