Berlin, Berlin. Germany
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
The Productivity Development team is responsible for the development and integration of modern IT solutions that meet the professional requirements and communication needs of our customers. Together with partners such as Google, Microsoft, OpenXchange and Nextcloud, we offer a range of high-quality and reliable products, from office suites to video conferencing solutions. Platform of our services is the cloud infrastructure of IONOS. Integrated part of our development team are colleagues responsible for the quality aspects of our artifacts. In addition to CI/CD, we rely on manual tests for the quality assurance of our services. To eliminate the need for manual testing, we need further support from QA Engineers. As part of our team, you will work with agile methods and state-of-the-art technologies on the following tasks:
- Create test plans for our K8s based cloud services and implement them.
- Independently design, develop and maintain automated tests as well as the test environment, with a focus on E2E tests of the web front-ends of our products.
- You will work closely with development and product management to implement tests based on functional requirements and integrate them into the CI/CD pipeline of our products.
- Your tests will provide the basis for a continuous improvement of the user experience of our products.
- The work in the team is organized as an agile development and delivery processes, which is continuously optimized together with your colleagues.
As the ideal candidate, you have a degree (preferably in business/ computer science) or comparable skills, as well as initial experience in the field of professional software development with a focus on automated testing.
- Experience in the use of test automation, test processes (ISTQB Foundation Level) and test techniques.
- Knowledge in Java as well as the development of REST services with Spring Boot.
- Experience with tools and technologies for automated testing such as Selenium framework, JUnit, Jmeter, Locust, Cucumber.
- Knowledge of Build, as well as CI / CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Gitlab Runner.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift as well as Helm Chart, Helm File and Terraform.
- In addition, you are an open and pragmatic team player - a "software craftsman" - with good English and ideally also German skills, who is looking for a challenging job in an agile environment.