(Senior) Software Quality Manager (f/m/d)
Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg. Germany
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Design, implementation and automation of test cases based on business and technical requirements.
- Further development of the test framework based on ruby and open source libraries.
- Documentation of bugs and their follow-up.
- Support of automated test execution in Azure (CI/CD).
- Continuous development and improvement of our methods and processes.
- Degree or equivalent education with a focus on information technology - or career changer with relevant work experience.
- Practical experience in software development (script or object oriented languages) and use of version control systems (git).
- Experience in test management and test automation or tools for automation (Jenkins, CI/CD, Azure).
- Knowledge of ticket and documentation systems (JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge of testing REST interfaces.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
- Of advantage: ISTQB certification.
The Advanced Hosting Development team is responsible, among other things, for the technical setup and orchestration of the product portfolio. We are looking for a Software Quality Manager* (f/m/d) to strengthen our agile team.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms