Berlin, Berlin. Germany
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Participating as a team member in planning, software design, developing and testing of SDN Stack of IONOS IaaS Cloud.
- Working closely with our specialists to help optimise and debugging SDN Stack.
- Designing and implementing new automation tests to ensure good test coverage of the new and existing features of the SDN Stack.
- Documenting and executing test plans to ensure high performance and stability of the SDN Stack.
- Participating in designing, setting up and maintaining the different test environments.
- 3+ years of software/system development experience.
- Understanding IPv4/IPv6, TCP networking protocols.
- Proficiency with Linux CLI and networking tools.
- Ability to write and read the code in Python, Bash or other scripting languages.
- Understanding of kernel routing, bridging, etc.
- Experience in virtualization technologies like KVM, QEMU, VirtIO.
- Experience with other Networking-related technologies like Open vSwitch, OpenFlow, VXLAN, VRF, eBPF.
- Understanding routing protocols and routing daemons.
So, you're a geek or a nerd? Here at IONOS, you'll be in good company. Any colourful skin-art? Whatever floats your boat. Passionate about technology as well as putting a smile on the customer's face ? Be you - with us at IONOS!
We are IONOS - a pioneering cloud-service company - and we are looking for a team player to help us develop a groundbreaking cloud product using the latest technologies. In your role you will have the opportunity to actively shape and develop the IONOS Enterprise Cloud product. As a member of the SDN Development Team you will work closely with the Compute, Storage and Provisioning platform teams to deliver a strong, highly available and scalable Infrastructure as a Servicer layer. Our SDN Stack at IONOS IaaS Cloud is a powerful component-based infrastructure that provides the Virtual Networking functionality for all Virtual Servers hosted in the IONOS Cloud. In addition to secure and high-speed network connectivity, our SDN platform also provides a toolkit of Network-related features, which enable our customers to build robust and sophisticated networking setups in their personal IONOS Cloud Virtual Data Centers.