Posted: 4th November 2019
Quality Assurance Specialist
San Francisco, CA. United States
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a QA Specialist to work on a multidisciplinary product team to evaluate new features for their qualities, risks & benefits in enabling our customers to create websites without code.
About the role:
- Location: San Francisco or Remote, minimum 4-hour overlap with US-Pacific or US-Eastern Time
As a QA Specialist, you’ll:
- Empower your fellow team members to lead the NoCode revolution and to lead meaningful and impactful lives.
- Enable our customers not only to create without code, but to actually run a business—you’ll be creating jobs and helping others find a new career, start that dream business, and put food on the table.
- Explore emerging technologies and propose means to apply them to the existing codebase
- Collaborate with a remote-first team of software engineers, product managers, designers and QA Specialists in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Solve problems in a highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views per hour
- write, review, perform tests, and work with a rich GUI product.
- You’ll model risk, troubleshoot problems, contribute to the design of systems, and collaborate with our backend, front-end and full-stack developers.
You’ll thrive as (a) QA Specialist if you:
- Have a curious nature and love to explore and learn new things
- Believe in radical candor and can receive and deliver effective and polite feedback.
- Seek to understand our customers and can advocate for their needs
- Have big ideas and aren't afraid to share them with the team to improve the product, working environment, or software delivery lifecycle.
- Treat your teammates with respect and value team success over personal success
- Can use synchronous and asynchronous tools (Slack and GitHub) to enable and contribute to cross-team collaboration
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
Our commitments to you
- This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts