We're delighted to announce that the Super Early Bird Tickets for the London Tester Gathering Workshops are now live! We have eight half-day workshops over two days on the 28th-29th June at the Tomlinson Centre. There is a great line up this year, covering a variety of topics in the morning and afternoon workshops. You can expect to expand your knowledge and broaden your thinking in how you approach your software testing on a day to day basis.
- From Unit to End to End Tests with Jest - Marton Hipszki
- Exploratory Testing 101 - Kim Knup & Claire Reckless
- Facilitation Skills for Testers - Toby Sinclair
- Getting Started With Web API Testing - Matthew Bretten
- BDD and Cynefin - Liz Keogh
- The Evil Tester's Test Ability Audit - Alan Richardson
- Threat Modelling for Testers - Dan Billing
- iOS UI Testing with XCUITest in Swift - Swarnim Kumari
You can find out more about the workshops and facilitators on the London Tester Gathering Workshops page. We've only 60 spaces available, so act quickly if you don't want to miss out on this awesome two day event.
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter