TestBash Australia Tickets Are Live Grab Yours Now!
TestBash, our software testing conference, is heading back down under to Sydney, Australia for its second year on October 24th-25th. Not only are we serving up the awesome TestBash single track conference day, but we've got excellent half-day workshops to make TestBash Sydney a multi-day confer-fest!
This year we're located right smack in the center of Sydney CBD, at the coworking space Fishburners.
So, what’s the plan for the week?
Automation in Testing
A 3-day course, from Monday 21st to Wednesday 23rd of October, to help you with your automation in testing challenges. This will be taught by Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham - this has sold out at every TestBash so far! You can read all about the course over on the event page. Tickets start from $2000 inc. GST.
Workshop Day Thursday 24th October
We have eight fantastic workshops to choose from. Four in the morning and four in the afternoon. There is something for any tester at any level, don’t miss out! Tickets start from $700 inc. GST.
The unmissable workshops we have lined up are:
- Hands-on Intro to AWS and a Taste of DevOps, for Testers with Theresa Neate
- Hot Fuzzing with Dan Billing
- Learn to Code in Ruby by Making Random Sandwiches with Trish Khoo
- Mentoring Mastery - Passing on Skills You "Just Do" with Nicola Sedgwick
- Analytics Rebooted – A Workshop with Anand Bagmar
- Test Strategy Workshop with Mike Talks
- Intro To Automated Visual Validation with Angie Jones
- Facilitation Skills for Testers with Divya Konnur
Places are strictly limited for all workshops so don’t delay in booking, and when you do, be sure to make your workshop selections ASAP!
This will be followed by a meetup straight afterward. A great chance to reflect on the day and meet new people.
Conference Day Friday 25th October
We have a packed single track conference day, have yourself and your batteries charged to keep up with the note taking and conversations that are going to happen! For the early birds, we will start at 8 am with a purely optional, chilled and enjoyable lean coffee.
The conference line up consists of 8 talks, plus the famous 99-second talks that all attendees are welcome to take part in. We’ll also have some surprises added in throughout the day so stay tuned!
Our conference line up has a wonderful mix of local and global talent. We’re sure it will give every tester at any level excellent learnings to take away and apply in their own situation.
- Visual Testing: More than Just a Pretty Face with Angie Jones
- Teaching Programmers to Write Better Tests with Geoffrey Dunn
- DevOps Mythbusting with Theresa Neate
- Navigating Without a Map: A Software Tester’s Journey in VR Hardware Development with Nick Pass
- The Security Issue That Killed a Financial Product Launch with Nicola Sedgwick
- 8 Bit Pro - A Gamer's Guide to Testing with Dan Billing
- The Testing Game with Mike Talks
- Compliance is Dead, Long Live Compliance with Mrinal Mukherjee
Then, of course, a meetup with food and drink afterward to continue the discussions.
But if you want a real bargain, go Pro on The Dojo (as an individual or a team) and you’ll qualify for an extra $50 off each ticket (plus access to some amazing learning resources).
Want to Sponsor?
If you want to support this awesome event, check out the sponsorship options and get in touch. This is your chance to present your brand to a bunch of highly engaged testers.
If you would like more details on the sponsorship options please email email@example.com
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter