There's no U in Coach
Coaching isn’t about you and it isn’t about advice. Coaching is all about the journey that the coachee goes on. What you do as a coach is listen with wonder and curiosity and without judgement.
Max 50 attendees
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Examine the difference between coaching and mentoring and assess which is the best approach to use in different situations.
- Describe the responsibilities of a coach and coachee in a coaching relationship.
- Construct some powerful questions - examine the difference between and open and closed questions.
- Name some different coaching frameworks, articulate which is the most appropriate for a given scenario and complete some breakout coaching sessions using these techniques.
- Imagine how you could use these techniques in a team setting to coach teams in a quality mindset.
Meet the Instructors
Senior QA Engineer
Reformed Luddite and accidental QA with years of experience in testing e-commerce native and web applications. Keen gardener and charity shop enthusiast.
Lead QA Engineer
Seasoned QA with a decade of experience, father of two and Sunderland fan (please don't hold that against us). Regularly attends QA/Testing meetups and has given numerous presentations at meetups. Always looking at ways to develop others. Regularly blog about things that I think may be of interest.