On November 5-6th 2015 we will gather to hear, learn from, meet and speak to other people who love software testing.
TestBash is a conference dedicated to the art of software testing. We are an open and friendly community of people who are dedicated to improve the world of software testing. We believe change will happen through learning opportunities and through making friends.
We are a friendly bunch. Come join us. You’ll soon feel at home.
The Line Up
TestBash is a two day conference with lots of events happening around it!
Workshops – Thursday November 5th 2015
The first day is all about full and half day workshops:
- Collaborative Exploratory and Unit Testing
- Inspired Change Leadership
- Test Automation and Continuous Integration at Scale
- Mobile Test Design
- Introduction to Agile: A Testers’ Survival Workshop
- How to Achieve Performance Awesomeness
- Swimming with Sharks… Communication Tools for Testers
Meetup – Thursday November 5th from 6:30pm
TestBash Conference Talks – Friday 6th of November 8am – 9pm.
The second day is a fast paced single track conference:
Registration opens at 8am with an optional Lean Coffee session.
- How to Be an Outstanding Leader – Selena Delesie
- Dynamic Lifecycle Shifting – Ray Arell
- Tales From Developer Tester Collaboration – Maaret Pyhäjärvi & Llewellyn Falco
- 5 Problems In Test … And What We Can Do About Them – Kate Falanga
- The Story of a Strange Seed – Helena Jeret-Mäe
- Why Does Automation Fail – Tanya Kravtsov
- Lessons Learned in (Selling) Software Testing – Keith Klain
- How To Succeed With Difficult People – Dan Ashby
- Finding Bugs Before Writing Code – Sigge Birgisson
- 99 Second Talks – by you, the audience
Followed by the after party at the same venue with plenty of time to meet and talk with attendees and speakers!