Approval Testing - 12 August 2020 (New York, US Timezone)
99-Minute Workshops, the brand new addition to Ministry of Testing’s learning platform available only to our Pro Members.
Our short, instructor-led, workshops are the perfect way to explore and experiment with new ideas, keep updated with new tools and approaches to testing. Broadening your understanding of what it means to be a valuable member of a modern software development team.
Learn how approval testing can be more effective than traditional assertion-based test automation with Emily Bache on the 12th of August 2020, 1 PM (New York, US Time) with the workshop Approval Testing.
After this workshop, you will be able to
- describe the characteristics of Approval Testing,
- describe Text-based and Pixel-based approaches,
- use a different tools to evaluate approval test failures and approve new results,
- use the Approval framework to write test cases for existing code where a Printer already exists and
- compare Approval testing with assertion-based testing and explain in which situations it has advantage.
For more information on the 99-Minute Workshops click here.