What You'll Learn
By the end of this workshop you'll be able to:
- Identify key components that make up a UI automation framework.
- Run simple automated tests/checks.
- Operate UI elements within a browser .
- Perform an assertion on data extracted from the UI.
About This Workshop
- What parts make up a framework
- What libraries you can use for those parts
- How to tie them together to work as a whole
- What skills do you need to achieve all the above
Mark Winteringham is a tester, toolsmith and the Ministry of Testing DojoBoss with over 10 years experience providing testing expertise on award-winning projects across a wide range of technology sectors including BBC, Barclays, UK Government and Thomson Reuters.
He is an advocate for modern risk-based testing practices and trains teams in Automation in Testing, Behaviour Driven Development and Exploratory testing techniques. He is also the co-founder of Ministry of Testing Essentials a community raising awareness of careers in testing and improving testing education.
You can find him on Twitter @2bittester or at mwtestconsultancy.co.uk / automationintesting.com