Testing Ask Me Anything - Mobile Testing - Daniel Knott
October 8th 2019 20:00 - 21:00
This AMA is kindly sponsored by Sauce Labs. Sauce Labs lets you automate your web and mobile app tests on a variety of different browsers, operating systems and devices, all on the world’s largest continuous testing cloud. It's a snap to make sure your code runs smoothly everywhere. Try the 14 day free trial!
In this AMA, you can ask Daniel every question about mobile testing and why mobile testing can be different and more challenging compared to non-mobile testing. Daniel has experience in the area of mobile testing for more than 8 years working in different industries and app types.
Once registered you could ask Daniel any question you might have, here are a few examples:
- What are the top 3 challenges mobile testers face today?
- How do you select the mobile devices for your testing activities?
- If a software tester wants to shift his/ her focus to mobile testing, what do you suggest where to start with in terms of gaining new knowledge?
- What are the current automation tools you recommend?
- What are the parts of a mobile app worth to automate?
You can find out more about our other software testing conferences and online educational events on our Events page.