TestBash Brighton Tickets Now On Sale
On 23-24th of March 2017, TestBash Brighton is happening.
Last year we sold out 2 months in advance. TestBash Manchester sold out 3 months in advance. Please bear this in mind when booking!
The good news is that we have a new bigger venue, so we can cater for more people.
And even more good news is that we have new stuff happening.
We will start with:
- Rapid Software Testing with Michael Bolton
- Lego Automation with Richard Bradshaw
- A full day Software Testing Clinic **NEW & EXCITING!!!** with Mark Winteringham and Dan Ashby
Then there will be a workshop day with a couple of talks sprinkled in. You would need to choose a morning and afternoon workshop to attend after you register.
These are the workshops we have lined up:
- Exploring Test Strategy Workshop – Mike Talks
- Mentoring Mastery – Passing On Skills You “Just Do” – Nicola Sedgwick & Shey Crompton
- Story Mapping: Slicing Epics into Testable Bites – David Evans
- Talk About Testing by NOT Talking about Testing – Keith Klain & Martin Hynie & Vernon Richards
- Agile Exploration Workshop – Alessandra Moreira
- Thinking and Working Visually for Software Testers – Huib Schoots
- An Introduction To Testing Internet of Things – Mark Winteringham & Diogo Nunes
- Web And Mobile Security – Attack Like A Black-Hat Hacker– Santhosh Tuppad
- Coaching Skills To Unlock The Potential Tester In Everyone! – Toby Sinclair & Amy Phillips
- Visual Collaborative Test Strategies – Clem Pickering & Mike Grimwood
- Critical Thinking for Testers, Programmers, and Managers – Michael Bolton
Our famous one-day single track conference will be on Friday, these are the talks we have lined up:
- The Tester’s Survival Guide to Joining a Continuous Delivery Project– Amy Phillips
- Rediscovering Test Strategy – Mike Talks
- TBC – Professor Harry Collins
- Step Back to Move Forwards A Software Testing Career Introspective – Del Dewar
- Kick-Ass Kick-Offs! – Kevin Harris
- Let’s Talk About Ethics And Software Testing – Tobias Geyer
- Heavy Lyfting: Building An Automation and Test Culture at Lyft – Joel Hynoski
- Finding Testing Allies – Melissa Eaden
- Growing a Testing – Whole Team Organization The Hard Way – Jim Holmes
- What I Learned About Testing Software By Becoming A Developer, Then A CEO – David Christiansen
- TBC – Paul Campbell
On Saturday we will host an open space/unconference. This will be a much smaller event but full of the opportunities to go deeper into a conversation on any topic you want.
As always, there will be pre, in between and post conference meetups. Please allow time in your schedule to attend these.